Tuesday 4 December 2007

Half a Century

... yes. 50 years ago I brought a lot of pain to my mother - and have not stoppped.

I have had a wonderful life, and ought to stop and list all that I am grateful for, this may take me a few days:

In no particular order....

1. God - I am glad there is a God, and I feel He loves and watches over me, not because I am insecure, but because I have faith that life is a wonderful experience and part of an eternal existance.

2. My girls - this includes daughters who I adore and a wife who has been a very good wife and stuck with me despite all my bad habits and behaviour.

3. Friends - not many but of high quality!

4. Lovely home - warm, comfortable and kept clean and tidy by Linda

5. A great shower

6. Warm bed

7. Pretty good health for my age.

8. Hair

9. Sight

10. Bad hearing - often a blessing

11. A flying machine - that brings me more pleasure than anyone can imagine.

12.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Belated Birthday wishes to you David!