Thursday 22 March 2007

Back from Gym and ******

I am attending the gym twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays. And I feel sooooooo unhealthy!!!
By this time (three weeks) people are usually saying how great and revitalised they feel. Not me. I am totally exhausted and near death each day I go. Try as I do to look fit going out the door past the triangle chested, flat stomached, pert pecked Tarzan's (who seem to live there) I end up dragging my feet and gasping for breath groping to find the door through my tunnel vision on the verge of collapse.
It is all I can do mentally and physically to drive home. The thought of swimming after fills me with terror - It would be the final humiliation to be dragged out the pool and given the kiss of life by some spotty faced teenage life guard.
However, I have parted with money - and I am determined to make my body pay as much as my wallet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No pain no gain!!!!!!!!